Kumamoto is one of the most popular tourist sites in Kyushu, Japan. Particularly, November is the busiest tourist season of the year in Kumamoto. We recommend to book the hotel as early as possible.
The deadline of booking: September 30, 2017.
We finish the acceptance of priority booking of the room for the symposium participants on Oct. 1.
- A public bus service is available between the hotel and the symposium venue (PUK). It takes about 15 to 20 min.
- Banquet is held at this hotel on the evening of Nov. 6.
- Two guides, who can speak English, stay at this hotel.
One bed room One bed and One sofa bed room
*The sofa can be used as a bed.
Two beds room Japanese room (for three persons)
Recently, the rooms were renewed.
(per night per room)
|No. of vacant rooms|
|One bed room||5,700 JPY||0, for one person|
|One bed and One sofa bed room||6,700 JPY for one person or 8,300 JPY for two persons||0, for one or two persons|
|Two beds room||9,700 JPY||0, for two persons|
|Japanese room||12,300 JPY||0, only for three persons|
* All rooms are non-smoking.
* The charge includes breakfast.