Kumamoto is one of the most popular tourist sites in Kyushu, Japan. Particularly, November is the busiest tourist season of the year. We recommend booking the hotel as early as possible.
The executive committee of the symposium provides the priority booking of the following hotel between Nov. 2 and 5, 2017, for the participants of the symposium from foreign countries until August 31, 2017.
＊Notice: This service is available only for the registered participants of the symposium. Please register yourself to the symposium first.
- A public bus service is available between the hotel and the symposium venue (PUK). It takes about 15 to 20 min.
- Banquet is held at this hotel on the evening of Nov. 6.
- Two guides, who can speak English, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, stay at this hotels.
- Hotel booking
One bed room One bed and One sofa bed room
*The sofa can be used as a sofa bed.
Two beds room Japanese room (for three persons)
(per night per room)
|No. of vacant rooms|
on May 5
|One bed room||5,700 JPY||17|
|One bed and One sofa bed room||8,300 JPY||14, for one or two persons|
|Two beds room||9,700 JPY||10, for two persons|
|Japanese room||12,300 JPY||1, only for three persons|
* All rooms are non-smoking.
* The charge includes breakfast.