Phuket is one of the most popular resorts in Thailand. Particularly, December is the busiest tour season in the year. We recommend to book the hotel as early as possible.
The organizing committee of the symposium recommends to book either of the following two hotels for the participants of the symposium and workshop.
- Cape Panwa Hotel (Symposium Venue)
Cape Suit --- 4,500 THB/night (a king size bed or two large beds (limited))
Junior Suit --- 3,500 THB/night (two large beds)
- Kantary Bay Hotel
One Bedroom Suit --- 3,200 THB/night (two beds)
Suit Studio --- 2,400 THB/night (two beds)
- These hotel charges (per room) are special offers for the participants of the symposium.
- An extra bed is available at the rate of 1,500 THB/night in Cape Suit and Junior Suit in Cape Panwa Hotel. (Max. Three persons can stay.)
- Both of these two hotels are located closely and near Phuket Marine Biological Center (PMBC) for the workshop venue.
The organizing committee will receive the booking of hotels until August 15, 2012 or the remaining guaranteed rooms are fully booked.
--- We closed the application of the booking of hotels.
Transportation between the airport and the hotel
The organizing committee of the symposium provides a transportation service between the airport and the hotels by mini-bus (one way fare 500 THB).
- Transportation between the airport and Cape Panwa Hotel or Kantary Bay Hotel
--- We closed the booking of the transportation service.