Quick Homepage Maker is easy, simple, pretty Website Building System
News of the symposium
- Sep. 8, 2017 Now, AMBS2017 received the registrations of 133 participants from seven countries (Thailand, Korea, Taiwan, Russia, Philippines, China, and Japan), and the abstracts of 49 oral presentations and 65 posters ones.
- Sep. 1, 2017 --- The deadline of the abstract was extended until Sep. 15 ---
- May 5, 2017 --- A special offer to the student participants ---
The qualification --- The students who have the membership of The Japanese Society of Benthology or The Plankton Society of Japan, or those belonged to the university or graduate school outside Japan.
10,000 JPY is refunded to the first 50 qualified students, if they register themselves until Aug. 31, and give a presentation at the oral or poster session of the symposium.
- April 20, 2017 --- The organizing committee of the symposium restarted the preparation for the symposium held between November 3 and 5 in 2017. The web site was revised for the symposium in 2017. We are waiting for the early registration of the symposium.
- June 7, 2016 --- The organizing committee of the symposium announced to postpone the symposium until November 3 to 5 in 2017.
- April 16, 2016 --- A further bigger earthquake occurred, 7.3 in Richter scale.: Level 6 to 7 of shaking of the land was recorded again at the whole area of Kumamoto city and the neighbor towns on 1 a.m.
- April 14, 2016 --- A big earthquake occurred, 6.8 in Richter scale.: Level 6 to 7 of shaking of the land was recorded in the eastern areas of Kumamoto city and the neighbor towns on 9 p.m.
- April 12, 2016 --- Hotel booking: We start the registration of the symposium. To foreign participants, the organizing committee recommends of the symposium recommend to book the hotels at Hotel Kumamoto Terrsa though this homepage as soon as possible. The period of the symposium, Nov. 3 to 6, is in the most popular season of tourism in the year in Kumamoto. Late booking of the hotel might become very difficult in Kumamoto.
- April 12, 2016 --- Excursions: We are planning some excursions in the morning and return to the symposium venue (Prefectural University of Kumamoto) by 17:00 when the reception of the symposium starts on Nov. 4 (Fri.). The detail plans of the excursions will be announced later.